Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive have today released World War Z Game of the Year Edition. This update version 1.16 is now available to download on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. The users who already have the game and Season Pass will also be able to download the Marseille DLC; a new PvE episode for the co-op shooter.
The update requires about 18.8GB of space on PS4 and Xbox One consoles. However, stay tuned for PC file size.
As we dig into the official patch notes from dev team, here’s a quick thank you from the team to their players.
“We’d like to thank our community for all the great feedback we’ve received, which has helped us identify and solve a number of issues. Your feedback is always appreciated!”
World War Z Update 1.16 Full Patch Notes – GOTY Edition
- Added Marseille Episode DLC with 3 new levels, its own story and 4 new characters (included for Season Pass owners)
- Added Last Aid weapon skin pack DLC (included for Season Pass owners)
- Added new Classic Bullpup Rifle and its variants to all levels for all players
- Zombies are no longer able to pull a player down when he is standing above the pyramid
- Minor UI and localization fixes
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Virus Sample is now easier to pick up in some levels
- Fixed issue with Thumper Grenade Launcher showing that it gains XP
- Defusing Claymores will add a Claymore to your inventory if you’re using them as your class equipment
- Fixed issue with BF25 heavy sniper rifle dealing more damage than expected in PvP (PvE is unaffected)
- Hailstorm MGL and Thumper GL grenades will now produce noise and will break stealth
- Virus Sample no longer drops from Bomber in Horde Mode